Thursday, September 25, 2008

HE MADE IT!!!

YES!! YIPPPPPEEEEE!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Some of you charismatics need to express what I'm feeling in those heavenly TONGUES!!!

Thank you for all your support, prayers and comraderie in the deep unexplainable corners of a mother's heart. :)

The last time I was this excited I had that little tiny test in my skirt pocket--the one with a pink dot that said, "Mikel's on her way." :)

Oh, alright I won't be too melodramatic. Maybe I felt a little of this when Mikel hit her homerun at Page Middle School--or when Kaleigh's face turned red and tears ran down her cheeks Monday night when her friends yelled "SURPRISE!" Or...when that woman pressed that prod against my stretched belly and said, "It's a boy...see right there? That's a boy!"

Yea...that's MY BOY!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy he made it!

The thought of tears running down that sweet, little face of his just broke my heart.

And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...I appreciate your prayers, more than you will ever know.

Shawn said...

Congratulations, TJ!!!

Heather said...

Yeah!! I know we were praying for T.J. at the Secretaries Conference in Arkansas a few weekends ago ( I am Heather, the one who's phone you borrowed)!! I am happy T.J. and now you can finally focus again on everything, right!! Thank you again for coming to our retreat at Lake DeGray! You are awesome and God has done a mighty work in your life!

Our Family said...

Yeah for TJ! Who could resist his sweet little face and his charming personality! Way to go, Buddy!